Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Beast Mode On! MAD Creative Designs that looks Real

Beast Mode On! MAD Creative Designs that looks Real

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team: 
Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554 / e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com 
| www.yourjourneyteam.com

It's almost Halloween! I know I'm not the only one who is excited with the upcoming Halloween. It's the only time where we can let our weirdness loose and dress up as our favorite characters or become one of the zombies in the walking dead. 
Halloween is one of the time where everyone gets creative, I mean freakishly creative. I have been searching for some really good and elaborate Halloween designs and from all that I have seen today... Some are really disturbing rather than scary and from the looks of it I need to binge on pictures of puppies and kittens later.
But, I will not let you experience that and instead I will post the almost too real designs, most elaborate pumpkin carvings, and the almost too real deserts that I'd rather starve than risking myself eating the real thing. Lol! I know... I love Halloween, but there is a limit between too much and just cute for Halloween.
I have compiled pictures of amazing pumpkin carvings, designs or props that looks real and some deserts that look's too real... Kudos to whoever made those! I am a fan of your creativity and how flawless your execution is. Hats off to you guys!

 Pumpkin 

Isn't amazing how detailed these pumpkins are? The other one looks like the Lorax!




  Read more at www.yourjourneyteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment