Thursday, December 10, 2015

4 Really Easy to Make DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for 2015

4 Really Easy to Make DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for 2015

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team: 
Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554 / e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com



It's 14 days before Christmas and all this ideas for a Christmas gifts keep rushing in. I guess my brain is panicking a bit since I haven't exactly done any Christmas shopping. Though, I am one of those people who likes it personalized and not something from the market. Well, technically it's from the store but more personalized. 

Some of us may have been very gifted with crafts, arts or just building anything and as for me, well, I am not exactly gifted using scissors or sewing kits or baking. Though, I would love to bake and most likely save more money if I don't have to buy anything. With this DIY Christmas gift Ideas, I wanted to consider everyone talented or not with some very easy DIY items that are perfect this Christmas. Some of this items will be needing a lot of creativity or not, but it's the thought that counts.

I might actually do some of the listed items here and probably save some money as well. Lol!


1. DIY Body Scrub 



This DIY body scrub is one of my favorites from what I've seen. It's easy to do and you place around with the scent. This is something you can do with being crafty and adjust the scent to be given to you guy friends. Use coffee instead of cucumber and mint or that manly scent. Check out this site http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com for more combination for your DIY body scrub. Remember to make it presentable in a way that it looks expensive. 

To make this awesome Cucumber Mint Scrub:

What You Will Need:

1 large cucumber
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
2 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil

What To Do: NOTE: if you prefer mixture more firm add additional sugar.

Place cucumber and mint into a blender. Puree.
Into a medium bowl add: 
sugar, puree and olive oil. Stir until combined. 
Divide mixture between desired storage containers and store in a refrigerator until ready to use. Read more at www.bellalimento.com


2. DIY Lip Scrub


This lip scrub is one of the DIY that Ii will absolutely try making. If this is something that will work, like removing the skin that is peeling off and make my lips smooth, then this is an absolute must have. Lip scrub is not exactly a "thing" where I'm from so I wanted to share this to some of my friends and probably make some for myself every month.

To make this awesome Lip scrub:

What You Will Need:

1 Lip Balm
2 tsp. of Sugar ( can be a mix of salt and sugar)
1 Tbs. of coconut oil or vaseline
Bowl
1 Empty container


What To Do:

Swivel the lip balm all the way out of the tube and Mash up the balm in a bowl.
Add two teaspoons of sugar.
Mix the balm and the sugar together to get a paste
Add a spoonful of room-temperature coconut oil to help thin out the scrub.



No comments:

Post a Comment