Monday, December 7, 2015

TOP 4 Online Stores to Buy Your Under $10 Christmas Gifts

TOP 4 Online Stores to Buy Your Under $10 Christmas Gifts

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team:    
Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554 / e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com

Christmas is one of the best days to go shopping. Malls have their own Christmas deals going on and we need to buy all our loved ones and friends a token or a gift for this Christmas. If you are one of those who have a lot of friends and well loved by other's, pretty much Christmas will cost a lot. I mean, with all the people you would like to give back this Christmas, we'd probably max out our credit cards. Lol!

I'm not trying to make it sound bad, it's good that a lot of people loves you, right? But as per the saying " it's better to give than to receive" and I totally agree. I'm just glad, the saying didn't go for a specific amount or we are doomed. Lol! I guess, I'm trying to be smart here and justify the title of this article. Like what we always say, it's the thought that counts, but it doesn't mean you should give crappy items. $10 can go a long way if you know what and where to look. I am absolutely Thankful to the Online Shopping Apps and I don't have to go through all the hassle of falling in line or bumping to a lot of people.

I decided to put together the list of our TOP 4 Online Stores to Buy Your Under $10 Gifts for Christmas. Enjoy!

1. THINKGEEK.COM


For your geeky friends or at least, those who loves an unusual stuff, you can find some of those items here. I would personally, want that Game of Thrones Ornament, that doomed crystal skull shot glass, and the six shooters Ice glass. Wait! That's an easy $15 gift and that's 3 items. Lol! ( By the way I'm not Niki! I know she wouldn't want any of those I just mentioned.)


2. kohls.com

                                                                                                       Image Source:www.kohls.com

To those who wanted a bit more practical, visit www.kohls.com for some really good outfit something timeless, and classy that doesn't look like it's under $10. Just browse all the 24 links that they have and I know you will find something interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment