Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hotels and Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Indianapolis

Hotels and Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Indianapolis

For real estate questions, or inquiries. Please call 502-523-5554/ e: niki@yourjourneyteam.com  or visit our website:www.yourjourneyteam.com



Image credit:  www.niusnews.com

Is it just me or are you guys thinking the same thing? What is he drinking?! I hope it's not wine. For today's topic, I chose, "Hotels and Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Indianapolis" Yey for dogs! You will be surprised how many pet-friendly restaurants and hotels are in Indianapolis. 

I just realized that people nowadays often travel, go on vacation with friends and family, sometimes for business purposes. At this time of age, when we say, family, our furry babies are included. I mean, if I can bring your furry- babies with me on a trip, I will absolutely bring them with me! Anywhere and everywhere! 

I  can still remember when I got my very first puppy, I would always play with her, pet her, go for a walk and make sure she doesn't run low on treats. Yes! We spoiled her. Until one day, we wanted to bring her with us to dine out and we ended up heading home because the establishments refused to let my dog in. I wasn't too thrilled about it, but rules are rules. We ended up ordering a take-out and head back home. 

We should have planned and checked the restaurants sooner and avoid the incident. I give you the list of Hotel and Pet- Friendly Restaurants in Indianapolis! 

Restaurants with 5 Doggie Bone Review:

1. Petite Chou by Patachou
Image Source: www.snappening.com


Location:

823 Westfield Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN, US 46220
317.259.0765

Review:

Great food and very nice place to eat with an outdoor terrace. Dogs are very welcome and are provided water. A few menu items for the dogs as well that include Frosty Paws and cookies from Three Dog Bakery. - Source: http://www.bringfido.com


2. Cafe Patachou 
Image source: www.internetofbestthings.com

Location:

4901 N Pennsylvania St
Indianapolis, IN, US 46220
(317) 925-2823

Review:

Cafe Patachou is a dog- friendly and serves mouth watering breakfasts in a fun, relaxed atmosphere in Indianapolis.


3. Tibbs Drive-In 
Image source: cinematreasures.org

Location:

480 S Tibbs Ave
Indianapolis, IN, US 46241
(317) 243-3810

Review:

Tibbs Drive-In is a classic spot for a tasty burger that you can chow down on in your car, so it's easy to bring your dog. - Source: http://www.bringfido.com

4. Brugge Brasserie 
image source: www.ratebeer.com

Location:

1011 E. Westfield Blvd
Indianapolis, IN, US 46220
(317) 255-0978

Review:

Brugge Brasserie serves traditional Belgium cuisine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere that welcomes Fido on the downstairs patio, weather permitting. - Source: http://www.bringfido.com

Read more at www.yourjourneyteam.com


Try our FREE Home Valuation Today! Click Here, to REQUEST one.

AREAS WE COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment