Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pet-Friendly Home Designs and Tips for a Smell Free Home!

Pet-Friendly Home Designs and Tips for a Smell Free Home!

For real estate questions, or inquiries. Please call 502-523-5554/ e: niki@yourjourneyteam.com or visit our website:www.yourjourneyteam.com 



I was thinking and looking for ideas to write for this blog. But, no matter what I do... All I can think of is my dog (Tato). Just a quick summary of what happened today. Tato and I jumped from one vet's office to another (and another) clinic. She was diagnosed with closed pyometra and had surgery around 10 am (EST). Upon surgery, they found out that her uterus ruptured and as of this moment, I am still waiting for an update if she is already awake. I've spent my day waiting for her to get a risky surgery.

Nowadays, when we say family... We always include our fur-babies. It can be a cat or a dog, in some rare cases; it can be a duck or a pig. They are always regarded as part of our family. My Fur- babies, they are my children. I know the pain of losing one and fun of having dogs around. They are a source of comfort, fun, and unconditional love. They are therapeutic in nature and can teach kids compassion. With that being said, it is also right to give back to our fur-babies. We provide them food, comfortable bed (in my case it's my bed), medical attention, and their comfort. Sometimes, we have to make adjustments when it comes to our dream house for our fur-babies needs.  A sacrifice that can be so rewarding in the future and for the comfort of our fur-babies. 

To prevent your space and you smelling like your pet.



1. Always vacuum you place. Pet hair has an odor, and it contains an oil that will attract dirt to the fabric.
2. Give your pet a regular bath. It removes dirt, smell, and trim their nails to prevent them  from leaving scratch marks on you hardwood floor.
3. Choose a hard surface floor. Hard surface floors can be clean easily without leaving any stains and or smell.
4. Use non-Toxic cleaning agents, especially when your fur-babies are always lying on the floor.
5. You can always buy an Essential Oil Air Diffuser for that spa effect.

I have come up a list of  Pet- Friendly Home designs. I hope you enjoy! 


1. Kitchen Counter.

Image Source: www.ceridianindex.com

I never get tired of seeing this kitchen counter custom fitted with doggie bowls. It's a great way to have them included in our eating schedule(s) and a great way to train them as to where they are supposed to eat. Always remember, a family that eats together stays together! ( I'm not sure if this is right... but it sounds right. lol!)
Read more at www.yourjourneyteam.com

Try our FREE Home Valuation Today! Click Here, to REQUEST one.

AREAS WE COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment