Wednesday, August 5, 2015

If you have $4 million, which of these properties will you buy?

Most expensive listings in Louisville

Your Journey Team ( For real estate questions,or inquiries. Please call 502-523-5554/317-564-7100/
 e: niki@yourjourneyteam.com or visit our website:www.yourjourneyteam.com


Most expensive listings in Louisville


Yup! You read it right! The most expensive listings in Louisville. Sometimes, I do get curious what makes a property soooo expensive. How many rooms, what's the size of the lot, or how does the interior look like, or how grand the property is to have that price tag! I don't have $3,000,000 or $4,000,000, but sometimes, I'd like to think that I do have that amount and check for houses that I think I will like IF I have $4,000,000. It's nice to have a home where everything you need is just within your property, especially if you will be spending the rest of your lives there. But, if you will decide to move or sell your home in the future... You have to remember that you have a very small market for this expensive property. While pretending shopping for an expensive home and of course, just to satisfy our curiosity. I have listed all the expensive properties that I can find in yourjourneyteam's website. If you have $4 million, which of these properties will you buy? 

1. $3,985,000 - 16200 MAHAFFEY LN LOUISVILLE, KY

Photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com

Mortgage per month: $18,709.00

This property is single family home, contemporary style that comes with 15 rooms in 1 story home. 
The property comes with 4 beds and 5 and a half bath, a 7172 SQFT home in a 299.5 acre land. I wish I am earning more than that every month. This is crazy! Though in my opinion this is best used as a riding school or as a equestrian club. With that large lot the can easily turn it to an equestrian school and do some tournaments here.

Primary Features of the property: Primary features are a 7,000+ square foot estate home, 13 stall stable attached to 80 by 225 mirrored indoor riding arena, two bedroom/2.5 bath log cabin, large storage building, numerous other out buildings, plus approximately 200 wooded acres ideal for hunting. Estate house is only 13 years old and is custom in every detail.

2. $3,450,000 - 1801 N BECKLEY STATION RD LOUISVILLE, KY

Photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com
Mortgage per month: $16,197.00
Doesn't this house looks like it came out directly from your kids fairy tale book! If I have the money I will absolutely buy this one! This Traditional styled home comes with 7 beds and 10 full-baths and 2 half-bath, 23, 481 sqft in a 10 acres land. The monthly mortgage payment doesn't come cheap! It's a whopping $16,197 per month. I think, my heart broke with the price and the monthly payent for this property! Just Kidding! 
Property Features:  7 bedrooms (many with their own balconies), 10 full and 2 half baths the home offers an Indoor Tennis/ & Basketball Court, 1st Floor Workout Room, Outdoor Pool (with extended veranda across the back overlooking it), Indoor Lap Pool and 8 Car Garage. The Kitchen and Hearth Room are at the center of the home and include 25 ft. ceilings along with upgrades.
Photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com

3$2,990,000 - 200 LOGANBERRY CT LOUISVILLE, KY

photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com

Mortgage per month: $14,038.00

This custom home has great attention to detail and is meticulously maintained. Comes with 5 bedrooms and 6 full-bath and 3 half baths. The house has a great floor plan which is perfect for entertaining. A Third staircase leads to a cozy apartment over the garage. The House is located on a 1 acre lot in the highly desirable estate section of Mockingbird Gardens subdivision. The Neighborhood offers a clubhouse with a swimming pool and 2 tennis courts. It is a great location--, very convenient for shopping, biking, walking to parks, etc. The outdoor kitchen, fireplace area, and gunite pool are perfect for hosting family and friends.

4$2,750,000 - 1763 SULGRAVE RD LOUISVILLE, KY

photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com

Mortgage per month: $12,911.00
A 6 bed, 5 full-bath and 1 half-bah in a 8,741 sqft home.The approximately 4-acre estate includes formal gardens, a fabulous pool, a Tuscan-inspired courtyard with antique wisteria-covered pergola, and several inviting, comfortable seating areas for refreshment and entertaining. Beautifully maintained, restored and renovated. This turn-of-the-century Greek Revival mansion.
photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com
I am absolutely speechless! It's stunning! I guess this is now my first option aside from the other house. I find this price just right for the property size and features. I am so in love with this house! I'll just tour the property through pictures... *sigh* 

5. $2,500,000-  1045 ALTA VISTA RD LOUISVILLE, KY

photo credit: yourjourneyteam.com
Mortgage per month: $11,737.00

Built in 1925, 2 and a half story brick building in one of the most sought places in Louisville. 6 bed and 5 and 1 half-bathroom, 9,218 sqft in a 1.7 acres land. Surrounded by lovely mature trees and has grand views everywhere. It adjoins the Seneca Golf Course. The current owners added approximately 3600 ft. using architect, TIM WINTERS so there is total quality! The architectural bonus is a Greek revival ''lantern'' or closed ''oculus'' in the center of the house! The large state of the art kitchen with ''all the bells and whistles'' opens to a wonderful large family room! My 3rd favorite from all the properties. 

It's like the all seeing eye! Amazing! The details are at point and I'm speechless! The view and the garden, just looking at the pictures relaxes me, what more if I actually live here! 

Out of all the properties that I have seen, I'd still go for my number 1 choice. I kinda like the fairytale/ whimsical look of the house. It is inspiring to see these properties, knowing that the owner's where able to get their dream home. It makes me want to work hard and see the fruit of my hard work by getting my dream home. Though, it won't be as big as this, lesser rooms, but I want it whimsical and fairytale like! Let's all work hard to get our dream home! 

Try our FREE Home Valuation Today! Click Here, to REQUEST one.

AREAS WE COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment