Tuesday, August 11, 2015

No such thing as Having Too Many Rooms in Your Home

 No such thing as Having Too Many Rooms in Your Home

For real estate questions, or inquiries. Please call 502-523-5554/

e: niki@yourjourneyteam.com or visit our website:www.yourjourneyteam.com



 Nothing excites me more than buying a new home. New place, new neighborhood and the endless possibilities of adding and styling your new home! I love being organized in my home, my stuff and basically everything. Planning your next home can save you time, money, and any hassles in the future. Some home buyers will step in the house and think there are too many rooms, or this is too small, or what am I going to do with this room? Staging your next home is important, any home can be your dream home if you staged it right. 

Like everyone else, I also have future plans in my home, some additions, some changes here and there (Once I have the funds). I also check out homes for sale, how many rooms and space, etc. All future plans that I have and all the dreams that I have for my dream home comes rushing in. I can think a lot of ways to use a specific room, then ending up with do I really need that and what do I really want; a must have in my home. I ended up narrowing what I want to be added or my must have in my "future" home.

 I would like to share what I wanted to add in my future home. First of all, I want my very own office space, where my furry babies cannot ask for a belly rub while I'm working. A gaming room with 4 monitors, a hardcore CPU, a Wii rock band set, a huge tv for better viewing, and gigantic speakers!  A separate home theater room, who doesn't want to watch their favorite movies in a large screen right? With my very own popcorn machine! It's Crazy!!! I know I got excited talking about planning my home and what to add... But, you do get my point right?

Here are some tips for staging your new home:

1.Have a clear purpose for each room.

Without a clear staging plan for a new home, you will feel lost, disconnected to the property you are eyeing for. You may feel like there are too many rooms, you don't know what to do with the extra room or how you will style your home. It will take you more time, and instead of settling to your "what could have been" dream home. Yep! That's one of the few set up I'm eyeing for my dream home and I'm not even that close! Lol!

 2.Know how you want a specific room styled or designed.

It will be easier to connect more with the home if have already had an idea how you will design it and how much space you will be needing for that specific room. Having a plan before buying a new home can save you time from looking for houses that may not actually fit your needs. There comes a time where you will be needing your own office based at home and space can be a problem if you don't plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment