Monday, September 21, 2015

A Soulful Classic Interior vs. A Soul-less Modern Interior

A Soulful Classic Interior vs. A Soulless Modern Interior

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team:   Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554   
e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com  http://www.YourJourneyTeam.com 


One of the interior design that is currently appealing to the young professionals right now is the modern interior design. Doing all these blogs, I can't help myself but compare the Classic and Uber Modern interior designs. I know it's wrong to compare this two different major interior designs, but I cannot help myself to express my views about these 2 designs.

I've been browsing pictures and cannot help but admire the beauty and the sleek designs in all the uber-modern interior designs that I've been looking at and still, I feel that there is something missing from the modern designs that I've been looking at. 

Classic interior design, well there is always an up and down with the classic interior design. This interior design can easily look cluttered and have a tendency to be over the top with accessories. But the good thing is, it's flexible, can be mixed with other styles and still look good. 

I know you are wondering what h*ll am I talking about. Let's be a "nice" critic and let me know your thoughts about this and if you will agree with me.

image source: www.design-brothers.com
A classic or traditional interior can be described with a lot of words and you can tell that it's a victorian theme. It looks cozy, warm and these pieces are one of the timeless classics that I will never get tired of looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment