Thursday, September 17, 2015

FUN or RIDICULOUS? Putting up a Color- In Wallpaper on Your Wall.

FUN or RIDICULOUS? Putting up a Color- in Wallpaper

 on Your Wall.

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team:  Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554 / e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com 



We all know that the adult coloring book is  an on-going trend and still with a high demand for supply. We can buy the adult coloring books with different themes and  comes with all the intricate patterns that you can think of. I envy those who have a huge collection of this adult coloring books! 

It is said that coloring books can help you relax, focus and enjoy your progress while coloring your way to all the intricate designs and patterns. It's a big deal that something so fun and simple can be therapeutic and a way to assess your feelings after finishing a page. Also, that satisfaction that you get after coloring a page and that proud feeling when it turned out great!

In my opinion, this coloring book is a roller coaster of feelings. You can see through those pages what  the person is feeling for that day, by just checking the colors or the dominant colors that the person used. If the color combination might be a bit dark and not too cheerful, or the person chose to color a page that they can use dark colors without ruining their work, or may be their color is too bright and looks cheerful.

Some of my unfinished work. I used poster paint.

I am one of those people who went along with this adult coloring book trend. Yes, I find it relaxing, helps me think and focus. I am one of those people who checks out the pages and color whatever appeals to me that day.When I was looking for a page to color, I saw a pattern that I can Imagine being posted on my wall and how great it is if we have a color your own wallpaper

Read more at www.yourjourneyteam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment