Friday, November 6, 2015

TOP 5 LIST of CUPCAKE STORES IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA

TOP 5 LIST  of CUPCAKE STORES IN INDIANAPOLIS 

INDIANA

For Real Estate Inquiries, Please Call, Your Journey Team:  
  Niki Fuller at 502-523-5554  / e: niki@YourJourneyTeam.com

Image title



One of the things I love is a moist cupcake with a really yummy frosting! Just thinking about my favorite chocolate cupcake makes me really hungry! I kinda feel like a meal is not complete without any desert on the side and since it's Friday, I feel like we should all get a sweet treat for surviving the week.

We have been seeing a lot of cupcake shops, they are everywhere. For some, cupcakes are just cupcakes, a bread with frosting on top, but for me, they are not just cupcakes! I want a moist cupcake, with a frosting that is not too sweet and the frosting should be smooth and creamy. It's an automatic turn-off when the bread is not moist or if the frosting didn't go according to the texture that I was looking for. 

I don't know if you will agree with me, but if you will be paying for $3-5 cupcake, the quality should be something that I expect. It's not cheap and $3 is still a lot (for me). I love having my cupcake with coffee or tea, it feels kinda fancy! Lol! Just kidding! 

If you are in town and love cupcakes like I do, visit the Top 5 Cupcake Store in Indianapolis. You can still discover other shops around and let me know if you find any good cupcakes.

Here is our list of Top 5 Cupcake Store in Indianapolis in no particular order.


1. The Flying Cupcake

Image title

Address:  5617 N. Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46208 | 423 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204 | 4026 E.82nd St, Suite A4, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Phone Number: 317.396.2696 


Their shop has this chic vibe and I love their death by chocolate! You can't go wrong with their tasty chocolate buttercream frosting. But what I love about their store is that they have a wide selection for vegans and gluten free cupcakes. You can enjoy their cupcakes without being left out with their wide selection of flavors. Also, The Flying Cupcake support local charity and organization in a very yummy way! Oh! They also have a downloadable menu that you can use as a reference. Check out their Website at www.theflyingcupcakebakery.com.


2. Gigi's Cupcakes

Image title
                              Image Source: www.gigiscupcakesusa.com

Address: 8487 Union Chapel Road, #440, Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Phone: 317-254-2253 

I love Gigi's Cupcake's website! It's pink and very inviting, with tons and tons of beautifully decorated cupcakes. Their cupcakes always have a high-top yummy icing which I absolutely love, I feel like you are actually getting what you paid for. 

They also have gluten free cupcakes and you need to try their gourmet cupcakes! They offer a different variety of cupcakes every day and I find it clever with a really good marketing strategy! You have to try their Fall Flavors Butterscotch Cheesecake and Smores.


Read more at www.yourjourneyteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment